Hmmmm... !!!!

This is where the problem starts. Since I stated blogging, I have become an addicted to updating almost every day. But contrary to my expectation I have been managing to come up completely blank. Although I had decided to create this to share my memorable every day experiences, coming up with topics is proving a challenge in itself.

That’s one of the main reasons that I haven’t been able to post regularly. By the time I am done thinking about topics it’s almost the end of the day. It’s come to such a state now that, these days I get to sleep only by around 1:00 to 2:00 in the night.

Well I guess it just because I am totally new to this entire world, hopefully I should be getting better at this soon. Least my friends are telling me that am writing is improving. That is a bright sign.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For The Inquisitive