Have you even sat down with the full heart to finish something, only to the disturbed at the exact moment? Am sure it would happen to all of us, especially when we think we have been bitten by the concentration bug.

That is the same situation going on over here with me. Every time I would sit down decided to write a topic, am sure to be disturbed as trivial as a power cut, which would totally spoil my mood. There are times when I don’t bother about anything around me and continue to work. But such things happen when I am reading a novel with an unbreakable will.

But when I have ever tried to do something else, like say Study. BANG!!!!! Gone with the wind!!! Come to think of it, even wind isnt this fast. The speed at which our attention changed from one object / subject to another is just mind blowing.

The fact that my latest blog entry took so long to be published itself is a sign of that. Cant help it, although at times I get really good ideas am just too lazy to type them. I am sure that is one of the most common cases with almost all the people. But in the end, it all boils down to how much interest u are having in doing the task. The more the better, then concentration would automatically fall into place. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For The Inquisitive