It all started with a harmless search for pictures of recca (Flame of Recca) in the net. I wanted to upload it as my profile picture. That’s when I stumbled across "onemanga.com" (Read Free Online Manga Anytime). Been hooked onto that site ever since. Now instead of have a picture of Recca, I have the entire comic collection of that manga. Not to mention various other ones like Rorouni KenshinFull Metal Alchemist (although I didn’t understand half the story properly), XBlade, Basilisk, ½ Prince, AIKI etc. There are so many of them, it almost feels like a gold mine.

It just has a small side effect, actually a major one. It is making me lose focus on everything else, work included (especially work). I agree is tedious work, but the satisfaction of getting the entire series is just amazing. I have currently got around 17 series, out of which 3 are completed with 2 having about 200+ episodes in each [Rorouni Kenshin - 256, Flame of Recca- 329].

Another side effect is the reaction that I get from my friends. the minute any of them see me downloading the series (well I confess, it isn’t exactly downloading, but more like Right Click + Save File, after all everything is a picture, so nothing much to download), especially the Kid of the team. Although she is the kid of the team, she can give lectures better than South Africa. I would know, I have got plenty of them from her. I know it’s childish, but I can’t help up, just because I have grown up, doesn’t mean that I have to give on the things I love after all...

I agree, I do need to set my priorities, like grownups do. I have people to take example for that, like Mohit and Rochak. So no problems in that as well...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

For The Inquisitive