Clueless

Written by Sathya 1 comments Posted in:




I have been in contact with most of my friends and they all seem to know exactly what they are after. But when I think back about what exactly I would like to do with my life, I am totally clueless, not having a goal in life. Kind of makes me empathise with the character of Hrithik Roshan in the movie 'Lakshya'.

The fact is I have no idea what I would like to do with my life. This includes my career as well. I love to stand out, but currently I just seem to be going with the flow and having not much of a say in the whole incident. Take my transfer for example. I have applied to Chennai for transfer. 

(Q). Why did I do that? (A). I want to go Chennai. 
(Q). Will it help me career? (A). It might, I have no idea.

Take my blog entry as well. These days I am clueless about what to pen down, as well. I better get into track pretty soon...

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    Of all the blogs I've come across, yours is by far the most useless and a waste of cyber space. Here's a clue: stop blogging.

    Tue Jan 18, 05:51:00 PM GMT+5:30

Post a Comment

For The Inquisitive