12/04/2010, Mon: It was towards the evening at ECC [Employee Care Centre] (one of the only good spots in the Mysore campus), since both myself and Dot forgot to bring the swimming trunks, ruling out swimming, we decided to go for a steam bath. Eventually, it was just a bath.

Coming out near the swimming it was a sight to behold, with the sky having darkened to a hellish degree. In fact, it gave an impression of an extremely angry bull, approaching. That was when I first heard the thunderous roar of the storm to come. As if on auto drive, I gave all my belongings to Dot for safe keeping and ran out into the open. I made it on time, with the rain striking at the exact moment.

Guess what was the next move? Walked towards the dolphin juice centre and order a mango milk shake. In fact, the guy over there thought I was crazy making an order rite in the middle of a down pour. Having cold mango milk shake rite in the middle on a rain is amazing, especially a hailstorm, which automatically provides the ice needed. It was Mango Milkshake on the Rocks. Although nothing beats having hot pakoda with hot black tea, during the rain. Mouth-wateringJ.

It went on for almost 2 hours. And what a rain it was. Absolutely satisfying! Soon after the rain, was followed by a continuous display of lightning flashes and bolts. That was the first time I have had the opportunity to see something like that, it was just so terrifying yet at the same time so beautiful and mesmerising. Just wish that I get to see that again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For The Inquisitive