First Time

Written by Sathya 0 comments Posted in:

Well, here I am finally, with absolutely no idea of what I am supposed to be doing. I have always been apprehensive about starting a blog because I just didn't understand the whole concept of it. In fact, I found it a bit odd that people would actually want to just publicly post their feelings for everyone to see...


But then I got a chance to reading a few blogs written by two friends of mine, Ginny and Dot [heaven forbid, that’s not their real names, although at the current rate, hopefully none would remember what they were either]. Their writing styles and the contents were very refreshing and amusing. Or should I say, inspiring even...


So here I am finally having taken up the initiative as I have over often heard in every single self development class. Just types word as they come to my mind without giving heed to the content. In, fact even when typing right now, my entire mind is blank. It does feel strange voicing one’s thoughts and ideas so opening. But it does feel nice, almost like being completely spontaneous. Guess I can really get addicted to this...


Guess I would try to cut short here since I don’t want to push my luck with the amount of spontaneous typing, least not on my first day...


So this is Sathya, signing off, until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For The Inquisitive